NH App

Discussion in 'Staff Apps' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IGN: Chase_10

Name: Chase

Rank/Title Applying With: Noob Helper (NH)

Time Playing Minecraft: 2.5 Years

Time Playing This Server: Since early 2012 and if you mean every day about 12 Hours :/

Do You Have Any Previous Experience As a Mod/Admin: Well on this server I have the rank Head-Builder and Mod on another server.

Why Do You Want To Become a Staff Member: Well I want to get the perms for NH because I want to contribute to the server by bringing justice to the rule breakers. Also other staff members like Icemen for example cant be on 24/7 so I could take the stress off their backs by helping the server!

How could you contribute to the server: I could contribute by stopping the rule breakers from ruining everyone else's experience on the server by giving the rulebreakers a warning + a kick!

What plugins are you familiar with: Mob-Duisgise, Mcmmo, Heroes, And World Edit!

How often do you play minecraft: Too much for my own good, about 12 hours on the weekends and about 4-7 hours on schooldays!

Provide a list of players to vouch for you: Bagley101, Starfish500, Fishot, Possibly Icemen, Uberboomy1, Steamy_Panda, Kona_SilverBlood, Purple_Pie_Guy, xxEncorexx, Vash <3, MichaelChuck, Possibly Nodask, Shortpower, And George_Angel!

Do you have Team-Speak: Yes I do but my Razer Kraken Pro Headset is broken at the moment, Sooo I woudnt be able to talk at the moment.

How often can you be Online: 5 Days At The Least!

400 Word Essay:
    Okay so many of you know me as Elfey Or Chase, and i've played on the server for some while and well I want to get the perms for NH so I can help the server alot more by stopping the rule breakers from breaking the rules, So I came here to post this, my application for NH. Also another reason I want to get NH is to help the people of the night, the reason I say this is because im devoted to the server and ill stay up to 5:00AM if I have to helping the server and the wonderful members of it. I also think I have some good idea's for the server to help it. IF I do get the rank I would also like to keep my other ranks perms for example [VIP] And [Head Builder (I also check the forums every day). I also want to get the perms of NH so I can take that stress off of the staffs back for example: Icemen, George, Ben, Purple , and the rest of the staff! I've also noticed that Sev hasnt been on as much so I would like to help him out with his server. I know the rules of NH and would love it if I got the perms for this rank and be able to keep all my other commands like World Edit, Gamemode, Hat, WBench, Etc. Also I would like to stop the people that abuse the heroes plugin for example spamming the skill like pounce and superjump and that stuff!
    If you ever need me on the server most likely ill be on when you need me, Except this weekend because im going on vacation for the weekend, but any other times I will be on most likely. Many people have safezone ran infront of some of the NH so I would like to be able to be responsible enough to do the job of the NH when no other NH is on, because you know im mostly on every day. I will not kick anyone if anyone wants me to and I promise to that. I know some people might think im not mature enough for the is rank but I think I am .Also I typed this while watching TV so if I made any mistakes its because I was typing while not looking, And also not everyone’s perfect!

Yours Truly Elfey

2. boomy

boomy New Member

I vouch ^.^

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why thank you boomy <3

4. purple_pie_guy

purple_pie_guy Member

I have known Chase for awhile, and I think he's ready for the job. I also vouch!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks purps <3

6. bagley101

bagley101 Moderator

I vouch 100%, he is a great player and just has to remember to not go all gunners on us ;). lawl I vouch!

7. fishot

fishot New Member

Vouch

8. ben127127

ben127127 New Member

9. icedraikon

icedraikon Member

I guess we stopped the whole, "You have to be 16 or older, and you have to have at least 50 forum posts"?

10. bagley101

bagley101 Moderator

You guessed right, I personally believe that if they post frequently and look at the forums every day or so, and if they are mature, they don't HAVE to be a certain age or have a certain post number.
    Thanks,
    Bagley

11. GeorgeDaChaosMan

GeorgeDaChaosMan New Member

Hello everyone :)
    Of course I vouch for you chase, you're my friend and I know you really well, and I also know that you will help a lot the server and people as you can, with your way :)
    Oh and, NH is Newbie Helper, not Moderator but your app is still good :D
    So I guess you wont be doing any Mod jobs, if that's what you're thinking.
    +1 from me and good luck!
    -George

12. xxEncorexx

xxEncorexx Moderator

Vouch.

13. Kona_Silverblood

Kona_Silverblood Administrator

Owner/Dev
    Seems good, Vouched!

14. vashmist

vashmist New Member

Vouch

15. Steamy_Panda

Steamy_Panda New Member

i like unicorns

16. starfish500

starfish500 New Member

i vouch <3

17. tommygao30

tommygao30 New Member

18. ben127127

ben127127 New Member

Guys, Chase wuz hacked I think.
    :S

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I Vouch because Chase has been a Friend and We Try to have Same Not Abusive powers Unlike Gunners D:
    Truly i Vouch :D

Silverion777

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wasn't hacked