SteakthyWombat's Mod App!

Discussion in 'Staff Apps' started by StealthyWombat, Mar 6, 2012.

1. StealthyWombat

StealthyWombat New Member

YOU MUST FILL ALL AND MUST BE BRIEF Name: Celeste
    Ingame Name: StealthyWombat
    Time been playing About 1 Month
    What you are applying for I Am Applying For Moderator
    What does this rank mean to you To Me is means helping other people on server, and on forums. it means that i should be on this server mainly, trying to help make the server a better place.
    Why do you think its important for you to be ranked up I think it is important becuze theres not many mods, and even the mods arent on much. so i think it wuld be useful becuze im am on a lot
    What are your hobbies Minecraft and sports
    Time a day you play / how long a day you play 2-4 hours.
    Why do you want to be this rank I want to be this rank becuze this is a great server an i want to help it grow, then watch it blossom.
    How will you being ranked reflect on the server it will reflect on the server well becuze people need mods to help them sort out their problems, help them with some of the commands, and over all, be there for them.
    Your age 15 (almost 16) :lol:
    Your gender Female
    Your interests Soccer Hockey And Minecraft
    What brought you to minecraft. My Cousin Told Me it wus a good game after i asked him about it. ( i saw a my friend playing it too)
    What have you built on the Dragonheart server? Pictures? Ive built stuff... but then the server map changed, so i cant take pics :cry:
    Will you be a mature staff member no/yes? Yes
    Do you understand if you abuse you will be deranked and even banned no/yes? Yes
    Last question Who's your inspiration to become this rank? Rex. He is and admin. but maybe i can work my way up from mod. :p
    PLEASE BE BRIEF ABOUT THESE ANSWERS IMMATURE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE APPRECIATED INTO Cracked Dragonheart Minecraft Server STAFF