Application for Moderator

Discussion in 'Staff Apps' started by Ashlynneatscookies, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Ashlynneatscookies

Ashlynneatscookies New Member

My in game name is AshieCookie and right now I am a NoobHelper. I would like to be a moderator because I have a feeling that I would do more good. I could help re-enforce rules, one warning is all I give before consequences. I'm on daily and have been on DragonHeart for some time. I know the rules, I obey them, other's must obey them as well. I will willingly take on all the responsibilities of being a Moderator.

I hope I make the cut, and thanks for viewing.

-Cookie

2. battle00333

battle00333 Member

1. if you are a noob helper then where is your application on the forums
    2. this is the wrong format which shows lack of effort, respect and/or care for the server.
    3. you only have ONE post on server's forum: THIS.
    4. I have only seen you on server since 1 weeks ago. it is both too early for you to be NH and/or Moderator at this rate. I will get an admin to check up on how you got NH in the first place.
    I dont believe anyone needs to say anything on this because this will remain as a No.
    If you were given NH without submitting an Application, it means you shouldn't have been an NH in the first place and therefore making this application automaticly Invalid

3. pedringano

pedringano New Member

^ Like what the fudge yo. If you're a noobie helper shouldn't you know the works? When a noob asks you how to apply for staff do you tell them "Just make a post saying what staff you want to be and why"? If you can't help noobs in that way then (even if you did make an application which isn't apparent) you shouldn't have been accepted. You probably got promoted to noobie helper cuz youre butt buddies with some other staff member >.>

4. battle00333

battle00333 Member

that IS what happened though. but it wasn't her decision, it was the admin's decision (abusive admin)

5. tommygao30

tommygao30 New Member

Battle is right Ashlynneatscookies, you need to use to right format or else it WILL get denied.